Re: [IP] site degredation

> I seem to have the problem on my lower left stomach
> area.  Nothing is noticeable to me other than higher
> sugars when using that area.  I'm fairly thin and
> small.

I'm also pretty thin and I haven't found a teflon
catheter that works for me. I tried them all and
either had BGs through the roof or had "no delivery"
alarms. I wound up using the bent needle and more
recently, the Disetronic Rapids. The Rapids especially
don't hurt at all and you put them in just like a
thumbtack. Needle sets, as opposed to the catheters
really cut down on highs from bad sites and take away
the guesswork in troubleshooting for those of us who
are thin and have this problem.
Good luck,
Catherine (d'xed '92, pumping since 5/01)

Do You Yahoo!?