Re: [IP] RE:Infusion Site leaves Marks- anyone else?

I am a new pumper (6 weeks) and get the small dots as well. They don't always
appear, but I too can judge my insertion point based on the dots. I haven't
been pumping long enough to know if they fade, but I do know I don't always
get them and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing differently when they
don't appear. I'm just so happy with this pump therapy that I will put up
with the dots.