Re: [IP] site degredation

--- christa <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have reached another problem - my lower right
> stomach (below the belly button) seems to have lost
> the ability to absorb insulin, I have tried my hip
> but
> Christa,
I seem to have the problem on my lower left stomach
area.  Nothing is noticeable to me other than higher
sugars when using that area.  I'm fairly thin and
small.i run also which has resulted in very muscular
legs.I also have a c-section scar(lots of scar tissue
there)from 2 babies.  I tried above the belly button.
very painful and had non delivery problems.  I'm using
the micro soft set but may try the silhouette. I,m
sort of waiting for the insertion tool Minimed is to
be coming out with.  Never tried the buttocks but
seems like it would be bothered by sitting and lying
down.  Ant input would be welcome.

Do You Yahoo!?