Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 13:31:57 -0400
From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP]

>I am pretty sure it is not gone forever. I switched from SoftSet to
>QuickSet (9mm cannula/43" tube) back in May and have order them twice since
>then without any problem.

I tried to get samples around June or July and never received them.  When I
called MiniMed to ask why, I was told they were on backorder and I would
get them in a few weeks.  Well, that few weeks is still going on, when I
last called to try to order some, I was told they would be available in
October, now I hear it's November.... I was told they were only supplying
the sets to customers who were already using them, and not providing them
to new users since they are unable to meet the demand.

RoseLea, pumping since 5/15/2000

Roni Pagano