Re: [IP] Re: I beg to differ

Yes, mine did somewhat. I went from 5.8 to 6.4. But my MDI scores were
deceptive in that, because of Regular and NPH insulin, I would get low a
couple of times a day. Kept my numbers down, but at a cost I was no longer
willing to pay. Plus, my eye doctor said the extensive range of scores was
bad for my eyes--better to be at a higher but more stable level.

I would postulate that after 5 years the MDI group still would be in
> the 7's and 8's and that the pumpers would continue improving to 6's and
> even 5's, which seems evident by most of the posts regarding their HbA1c's
> by those who switched from MDI..  Were there any MDI's who had worse
> HbAic's after switching to pumping?
>
> --
> Jack email @ redacted
> Please watch for the missing, especially my son.

http://www.missingkids.org/cgi-bin/dbmlparser.exe?casenumber=910137&DBMLFILE
=poster.dbml&postertype=c1e1a1&language=1&orgcode=1