re: [IP] Novolog - can you give me more info?

> Thanks for the info, Michael.  :-)   Maybe I'll ask my doc about it
> next appointment.  I've just been pumping since 9/15 and site
> irritation is about my only problem--I get a red, circular,
> irritated area after removing a set and it takes several days to go
> away.  Not really bothersome--just a little sore--but not too pretty
> either.  ;-)

Your description sound more like a sensitivity to the tape -- how big
is the circle???
email @ redacted

Michael,

It's exactly the size of the button that the tubing attaches to (don't know
the correct terminology).  So it's not the tape...I've always been sensitive
to the insulin itself--get itchy, etc., when it hits my skin, so it may be
from the insulin pooling a little underneath the button thing.

Leeann