Re: [IP] RE: QuickSets on back order

>I wonder why they are on back order.  I've been getting them for the past
>six months with no problem.   OTOH, I'm not sure that suing anyone would
>solve your problems.
>Jim Handsfield
>email @ redacted

They are on back order for new customers.  I also have not been able to get
them, I traded a box of Tenders for a box of QuickSets with a member here,
which gave me the chance to try them.  I'm still waiting for them to become
available to new customers so I can order some.

RoseLea, pumping since 5/15/2000