Re: [IP] Quick Set infusion set when??

email @ redacted wrote:
> I started using the pump in April using the Quick Set infusion sets after
> having numerous problems with other infusion sets.  The  Quick Set is
> supposedly only for "new" minimed users until the production increases.
> Supposedly if you want the 46 inch tubing you may be able to get the set
> faster.  I have also had great luck in getting the sets through my insurance
> instead of going straight to minimed.  My endo also said that so many people
> are having a problem with disconnecting and the cap that the design may
> change before production is increased.  I guess I'll have to stock pile my
> supplies just to be safe.....

OR, you could try the Disetronic Ultraflex.  This set is very similar in that it
has the standard luer lock, a connector similar to the Sils, but will "click" in
with either side up, an introducer needle that is only 2mm longer than the
tapered cannula (thus eliminating some possibilities of kinking) and comes with
tubing lengths of 24", 31" and 43".  The cannula is available in a 8mm and 10mm