Re: [IP] Quick Set infusion set when??

I started using the pump in April using the Quick Set infusion sets after
having numerous problems with other infusion sets.  The  Quick Set is
supposedly only for "new" minimed users until the production increases.
Supposedly if you want the 46 inch tubing you may be able to get the set
faster.  I have also had great luck in getting the sets through my insurance
instead of going straight to minimed.  My endo also said that so many people
are having a problem with disconnecting and the cap that the design may
change before production is increased.  I guess I'll have to stock pile my
supplies just to be safe.....