[IP] Chat announcement

Pumpers and Friends,

Chat announcement

Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of
the week. Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated
(i.e., you know there'll be at least one other person
in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
anytime, to any member, so feel free to chat whenever.
Also, these times below don't change, so mark your
calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always
another at the same time next week.

Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If
you need to talk or can't sleep, feel free to drop a
note to the list that you are in chat and what room
you are in and just wait someone will come.
 IP has members from all over the world someone is
always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted with
peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my
lifelines to the world. And now that I'm home 24/7, I
am on-line most of the time.
I know that members from other parts of the world, do
chat so if you like to set up a time and day you would
like to host a chat send me a note (IP has a great
group of chat hosts that would love to help you start
a new chat and all it takes is some time management).
  Remember that all chats are available in the
MEMBERS only area of the web site. You can view the
transcripts of all chat sessions in the archives for
later reference. Most of the time when we have
a guest speaker in chat they take place in the Guest

Stefanie (Tink)Lane-dingwell email @ redacted and
Dauna Breiding email @ redacted  are teaming up to
do a chat on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT)
in the Anytime Room.

    Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at
9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room, so please
come to the monthly chat.

Wendy  email @ redacted is hosting a chat it the Anytime
room at 9:30 P.M. EST (2:30 a.m. GMT) Later start for
this chat.

    Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M.
EST (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room

Andrew Bender email @ redacted  and Ed Marsh
email @ redacted  are teaming up to hosts a
Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the
Anytime Room.

the Guest room at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT).

Elizabeth email @ redacted and Gina Jozaitis
email @ redacted will be doing chat every
Thursday at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime
Room. Elizabeth and Gina would like to invite all past
chat friends back to Thursday night chat! Drop By and
say hello and get those long awaited questions
answered or share those great pumping tips with us.

Friday night at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna
email @ redacted and Ken Buchholz email @ redacted
are hosting a TGIF chat.

Glenn Marks email @ redacted  at 9p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT)
Come and join Glenn in this Saturday chat.

Come to chat at 8 p. m. EST in the Anytime Room
co-hosts Ed Marsh email @ redacted , Jenny
Sutherland email @ redacted , Roselea
email @ redacted . You asked for an early start
time so check it out.

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a
chat at any other time. We'd love to have more
volunteers and all you have to do is show up and
talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the
chat room, any of the hosts will be happy to talk you
through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like to be fill-in chatter
or like to start your own time, please let me know and
I will add you to the list. Also if you have a idea
about who (as a guest chatter) or what subject at you
like to be talk about in chat I would love to see if
we can get that person or subject covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that
the password is "pumper". Hope to see you in the chat

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash email @ redacted
Carolyn Green email @ redacted
Rodney Mead email @ redacted
CJ Jutras  email @ redacted
Andrew Bender  email @ redacted
Ed Marsh email @ redacted
Dauna Breiding email @ redacted
Sara Falconer  email @ redacted
Melissa Howell email @ redacted
Stefanie Lane-dingwell email @ redacted
Glenn Marks  email @ redacted
Gina Jozaitis email @ redacted
Ken Buchholz email @ redacted
Wendy email @ redacted
Elizabeth email @ redacted

 And the back-up chick, Carolyn, Hope you get back
home and are feeling better soon Rodney!!

Do You Yahoo!?