Re: [IP] RE:Infusion Site leaves Marks- anyone else?

  I have been using an over the counter antibiotic ointment on Josh's sites
and they heal up within 24 hours and you can barely see any spot.  His endo
just saw him last week and was totally impressed with the results.  Oh, we
use MM's Sof--Sets micro which go in at the 90 degree angle-straight in.  But
my understanding is that the scarring is similar with all sets.

mom to Joshua