[IP] Insuflon Catheters

The brand is called Insuflon and they are made in Denmark by Maersk Medical.
They go in at 30 degrees and are not available that I know of in a 90 degree

I think these are available in the US, distributed by CR Bard. My ex
girlfriend used to use these but her Aunt in Finland sent them to her in NYC.
I used them once, they are very comfortable. Maersk only packed these I think
they were made in Sweden. No Latex, made of silicon rubber spot