[IP] BS 52 10:30 pm treated with OJ

<<<Now that she is on the pump, it seems to me that this has changed - or
mine logic is right. Usually now when she is low it's because she over-bolused
or exercised more than usual. It happens very rarely. It seems to me all we
need is a fast sugar (usually Capri Sun these days). Once she is up, the
humalog from her basal rate will keep her level. We don't need the fat or
protein to slow the absorption of the glucose.>>>>

Your logic is totally correct.  If I take protein or fat with glucose for a
low, I go sky high a few hours later.  It takes very little glucose now to
bring me up and I don't need the protein or fat.  A lesson it has taken me
awhile to learn.                          Ellie