[IP] Re: I beg to differ....

In a message dated 10/6/01 1:33:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > This article I came across really yanked my chain! The statements made
 > may be true for some individuals, but are not representative of the members
 > of this list. What do you think?
 > Linda V
 At the present, I don't think you can find MORE THAN 3,526 members that AGREE
 with you.  But just give it a few more hours and there will be more!   ;>)
 > Route of Insulin Administration Does Not Affect Outcome in Diabetics
 > WESTPORT, CT (Reuters Health) Oct 02 - There are no significant differences
 > in glycemic control, reported hypoglycemic events, or quality of life
 > type 1 diabetic patients treated with continuous subcutaneous insulin
 > infusion (CSII) and those treated with multiple daily insulin injection
 > (MDI), according to a report in the October issue of Diabetes Care. >>

I know, why don't ALL of us e-mail this doctor and tell him what WE think!!!
'Cause I think there is something fishy in his results.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7