Re: [IP] I beg to differ....

On my first read through the main thing I noticed was the key conclusion

"The findings of our study indicate that the choice of the method of
intensive insulin therapy should be a matter of personal preference,"

OK. I have no argument with that. Then I read it more closely and saw

"Both groups of patients had significant decreases in HbA1c levels at all
time points,"

At this point I realize that since both groups were changing (improving)
this was not a simple experiment where an experimental group (CSII) was
being compared to a control group (MDI). Something more, that hasn't been
explained, was going on. Therefore I now need to dig out the original
article and see the other details. Until then the conclusion are tentative
(ie. suspect) in my mind.