[IP] Computer Software or Spreadsheet

If anybody could help me, I sure would appreciate it, I have just started
pumping (about 2 weeks) and I love it but how do I keep up with all the data
you have to keep, I record BG, CARB, Meal Bolus, correction bolus, time of
day, and graph it all and the Fax it all to my doctor once a week.. Please

If anyone knows of a program that does all this, or if somebody has designed a
spreadsheet to track all this, that would be great.

I also have a Visor PDA, but I can't find anything that is suitable for

Carl Frazer