[IP] from Regular to Novolog

I've been using Regular insulin in my pump for nine months with great results, but I'm sincerely considering staying with Novolog now
that I've tried it.  (Humalog stung with every basal droplet, and every bolus or injection was awful.)   I'm using less insulin (both
basal and bolus), it doesn't hurt me at all, and it drops a high faster than regular OR Humalog.  I am VERY pleased with what I'm

Diana Clayton
Niagara Falls, NY