[IP] RE: beg to differ

Sylvia said:
>I can't believe these guys even got written up for their
work.  Makes me wonder if it is a case of someone wanting
their five minutes of fame or a pice of glory to see his
name written
up in print!!! <

I agree the sample size is small, and agree that people
should be able to have the therapy that works for them,

However, Dr. Zinman has been very pro-pump, and has numerous
publications. I doubt this is an issue of "five minutes of

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE