Re: [IP] OT - a nice idea

Check out the site: http://www.dineforamerica.com/

We all like to eat out and this is a great way to have a nice dinner we don't
have to cook and contribute something in the process.  My son is a waiter at the
local Olive Garden and they are donating their wages for the day in addition to
the restraurant contributions.  Many of the employees of these different
restaurants are donating tips or a day's pay to this cause.  This is a really
easy way for us to make a contribution and get a night out also.

Judi in MI