Re: [IP] I beg to differ....

Sorry folks, but I didn't get much further than the fact that the 'control;
group was only 27 people.  This is NOT a legitimate study with that few
number of peole in their control group.  Him, am I right that for it to be
considered by the masses as a legitimate study there must be a 'substantial'
number of study people in the group?  I can't believe these guys even got
written up for their work.  Makes me wonder if it is a case of someone
wanting their five minutes of fame or a pice of glory to see his name written
up in print!!!

OK, sorry I hadn't gotten to all the responses yet and I see that Jim has
already sent in his reply confirming what I had asked about size and length
of study!!!

mom to Joshua