Re: [IP] I beg to differ....

In a message dated 10/6/01 11:34:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Patients in the CSII group had a mean HbA1c at baseline of 7.73%, compared
> with 8.16% for patients in the MDI group. Both groups of patients had
> significant decreases in HbA1c levels at all time points, the team
> explains.

This again is an average!  It could be that those on MDI were having those
infamous highs and severe lows that AVERAGED out to the above A1c, whereas
perhaps those on H or the pump were at a constant level and thus the above

I myself would rather be on the constant even keel than what I went through
on MDI.  That's why the A1c levels bother me.... they are only an average.
Could be 500 one day and 40 the next and back and forth and get a decent
A1c..... Just not fair :O(