Re: [IP] Nursing Inserting an insulin catheter paving the way fo

> I was surfing this morning and found this article.
>  http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m3231/n2_v28/20257272/p1/article
>  .jhtml
> It talks about how nurses can teach patients to use an infusion site
> if the patient doesn't like to stick themselves so often with out
> using a pump.

The pump companies don't sell these, but they are available through
some medical supply houses (sorry, don't know which) for use to
inject into. They have an odd name as I recall and I've seen them in
Diabetes Forcast in the issues that have all the various "gadgets" in
them on an annual basis.