[IP] Would like to make a trade

Is there anyone on the list who has extra One Touch ultra test strips and
also uses the Accu-chek complete or advantage?  I would like to trade
Accu-chek strips for the onetouch ultra strips.  I use both meters but can
only get the Acc-chek strips from my insurance/Tricare without having to
shell out any money.  I have lots of these strips.  I want to keep my ultra
in my back pack for school because it's small and quick.  If anyone can help
email me privately and we can set it up.

Sheila Morris
in TX