[IP] Nursing Inserting an insulin catheter paving the way for multiple injections. (

I was surfing this morning and found this article.
It talks about how nurses can teach patients to use an infusion site if the
patient doesn't like to stick themselves so often with out using a pump.  Do
any of the pump manufacturers sell infusions sets only for the use of
non-pumpers?  Jan, I think it was you that wanted the companies to sell the
sets individually(without tubing)  This may be a good argument for you to
use.  Present the companies with a way for them to make more money and they
may go for it.  In the end everyone is happy.

Sheila Morris