[IP] Nursing Inserting an insulin catheter paving the way for multiple injections. (

I was surfing this morning and found this article.
 http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m3231/n2_v28/20257272/p1/article.jhtml
It talks about how nurses can teach patients to use an infusion site if the
patient doesn't like to stick themselves so often with out using a pump.  Do
any of the pump manufacturers sell infusions sets only for the use of
non-pumpers?  Jan, I think it was you that wanted the companies to sell the
sets individually(without tubing)  This may be a good argument for you to
use.  Present the companies with a way for them to make more money and they
may go for it.  In the end everyone is happy.

Sheila Morris