re: [IP] Novolog - can you give me more info?

Hi all,

I hadn't heard much about Novolog until a couple of the moms started writing
about their experiences.  Is it only indicated for kids?  Why did you guys
switch?  I've surfed the Net a little but have only been able to find
comparisons of Novolog with Regular, not with Humalog.

I'm not having problems with how Humalog works for me, but would like to know
more about the problems you all were having and how Novolog is supposed to be
an improvement.