Re: [IP] Candy Corn (Halloween Candy)

Heather W., when eating the pop tarts or anything else that seems to not
react to the insulin, try splitting up  your total bolus in to square or dual
wave bolus.  Since our pump doesn't have this feature I'm not that familiar
but with Josh and pizza or some other items we do half the bolus now and half
an hour or more later.  Keeps that BG from going too high, not perfect, but

mom to Joshua