From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 6:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Novolog

Thanks Sherry for writing.  I am going to start Joshua, age 9.5+ on Novolog
today when he gets home from school.  Kinda nervous about it, like when I
switched him from Regular to Humalog, but am really hoping he will even out
little more than he has been here lately!  It will be good to compare notes
as more and more poeple, especially the kids, start on t his new insulin!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua