RE: [IP] Re: Weirdo skin pain

--- "Handsfield, James H." <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Barbara [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
> > At times, certain areas of my skin - especially on
> my legs,
> hips, and butt>
I get this weird burning but it is always on my face.
Nothing visible just an extreme sensitivity. i can't
even toucch it without hurting.  It seems to move in
quadrants(like shingles) if it's up around my eye the
entire eye aches. if down around the ear it burns. I
thought maybe it was a food allergy. MSG or whatever.
it lasts 2-3 days then gone for 3-4   months.
good luck figuring it out.

Do You Yahoo!?