Re: : [IP] docs

--- Andrew Bender <email @ redacted> wrote:
> From: "Amy B. Anderson" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] docs
i had a pumper educator show me the in and outs in
about 2 hours in the doctors office.  I left there
hooked up and pumping insulin. That was almost 2 years
ago.  I haven't had too many problems and call mini
med when I do. they are always right there for me.
My endo seems to know nothing much about the pump.

Do You Yahoo!?