[IP] abcess under the armpit

Hey I wanted to know if anyone has experinced an abcess.  I have one under my left arm that is 1&1/2 inches long and 1/4 inch deep.  It had to be cut open because it was full of infection. It really hurt being opened up.  I am still in alot of pain.  If anyone has any suggestions please email me at my email address email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?
NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. Yahoo! by Phone.