[IP] Animas - Good Customer Service

I just wanted to write that I had a good experience with the Animas customer
service.  On Wednesday, I was doing water survival training in preperation
to go to an offshore platform.  I was sitting int he simulator that
simulates a helicopter being turned upside down in the water and I heard a
siren going off.  I thought to myself, that they are pretty thorough, they
even have a siren.  I then realized that it was my pump siren.  As soon as I
got dunked, I took my pump out of the water and noticed immediately that
something was seriously wrong with it because the screen didn't show up when
I pushed any buttons.  I then noticed water in the screen.  The first
thought through my head was: Did it deliver any extra insulin?  Thankfully,
it did not even through the pump was throughly drenched inside and out.  My
second thought was how was I going to get a pump for the next day.
Wednesday evening I was flying to New Orleans and then driving 2 hours south
to a place called Venice, LA. Where I was to take additional safety training
Thursday morning and fly out to the offshore platform thursday afternoon.  I
called Animas and told them what happened. They overnighted a pump to the
hotel I was staying in Wednesday, and I had the pump by noon on Thursday, in
this small Louisiana town.  They did a great job responding to my needs, and
were very helpful.