[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] gastroparesis

There is a test. It is called the Gastric Emptying Test. What they do is you
eat and/or drink something with some radioactive material in it, and then
they monitor how fast your stomach is emptying it. It is very painless, time
consuming, and boring. But you will find out the results.


Yesterday is in the past...
Tomorrow has yet to come...
Today is a gift, that is why we call it...THE PRESENT!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Hill" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 4:04 PM
Subject: [IP] gastroparesis

> Is there a test they do for Gastroparesis? I've suffered
> from peripheral neuropathy in my feet for years now and have
> developed delayed digestion of food. After reading the post
> about autonomic neuropathy I'm a little concerned & would
> like any info anyone might have. Cooling off in Phoenix,
> finally.   Dave
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml