re: [IP] candy corn

Me too, me too!  I love candy corn!  :-)

Because CC is pretty much all sugar, it's going to be off the scale in terms of its glycemic index.  In those cases, John Walsh recommends taking your Humalog bolus 20-30 minutes in advance of eating the high-glycemic food.  You might try 20 minutes to start with (I haven't tried any of this myself; just recently read about it).

Also, have you tested 3-4 hours later? Does your bg come down at that point?

Let us know how it works.  I personally cannot buy candy corn, or I'll eat half the package at a sitting.

(addicted to candy corn)