[IP] ins. costs rising

> I don't mind picking up my insulin myself, but it will soon be $20 rather
> than 10 a month.

Our ins. co. from 7/99-7/01 was $80 co-pay for several of our Rx's for a
3-mo. mail-order fill. Twenty bucks sounds pretty good to me. The generic
types were $40 and some others were $60 each. That's why I was soooooo
elated with the $30 I paid for those 13 vials of EPO that came in the cute
little styrofoam cooler chest from Merck-Medco. The insulin was shipped
about as equally cared-for. I got 4 vials for $30 of that, too. With me
taking 11 diff. Rx's and hugsband 3, it can really add up. YMMV(~_^)

"Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus
exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an
attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the
inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem) more true than truth
itself."   Irenaeus