Re: [IP] Candy Corn (Halloween Candy)

i find that wheni eat candy my regular blous amounts are not enough . I
usually take 1.5 times the regular amount I would usually take. foe example
my ratio is 11 carbs for 1 u. Well instead of  1u for every 11 iw ould take
1.5 for every 11.
It could also be because the sugar raises your blood quickly, more quickly
than the insulin can start t work. I dunno.
Good luck and pass those candies around to the rest :)
j HUghes