Re: [IP] figuring out basals

You do need to be patient with setting the basals. I am extremely lucky to be working with a great team of nurses/doctors. I have been pumping for about 5 weeks and have to fax my BS readings in and they call me back to make basal adjustments. I test about 8-9 times per day (including 3:00 AM for the first two weeks). I am still making adjustments to my basal rates and expect to for a while until we find my "comfort zone". Hang in there.

Barb in Pittsburgh