Re: [IP] Had my gastric emptying time test

>Does anyone have any experience with
>Reglan?  Is it possible that it will effect blood sugars at all?  Are there
>any other side effects?

I took Reglan for about a month when I was starting to have stomach
problems.  I didn't have any side-effects, but I did notice that I was
*ravenous* all the time.  Blood sugars changed slightly, but doc (at the
time) told me it was because I was digesting things at a different time.

Right now, I'm taking a digestive enzyme, and I'm really doing much better
than when I was on the Reglan.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424