Re: [IP] night sweats

I had a lot of night sweats when trying to adjust for
high morning BS. ( moreNPH etc.)  Now that I'm on the
pump I hardly ever get them.  I'm sure I was going low
at night but didn't wake up. Only later drenched in
sweat. My basal rate is set for .3 from midnight until
4am then jumps to .7 until noon. this seems to work
pretty well.  I'll still go low at night sometimes  if
I dont eat a snack before bed but lower basals(.2) can
clog the pump (Medimed said). I really thought it was
premenopausal since I'm 49 but guess not. that will
come later.

Do You Yahoo!?