[IP] Re: Health insurance/co-pays costs rising

Through my employer, we learned that our health insurance costs and co-pays
for prescription drugs are going up. I called wal-mart pharmacy because they
have generic brands of insulin but no generic equivalent available like
Humalog. I have read previous posts regarding merck-medco-Is that a less
expensive way to go for the three month supply or is it too much of a pain?
I don't mind picking up my insulin myself, but it will soon be $20 rather
than 10 a month.

Boy, the cost of prescription drugs are really going up! Drug reps are seen
all the time at my agency taking the Doctors out for dinner, having lunch
and learns (mass # of people for lunch teaching us about their drugs). Too
bad they can't extend their $ to us that have a chronic medical condition to
help us save a buck! Just a vent! Sharon B.