Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:50:57 -0700
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Blowing Out The Dust

At 03:23 PM 10/04/2001 , you wrote:
>Hi everyone :)
>Erica's Minimed pump gets full of dust, most of which
I can get out
with the
>little brush that comes with it.  I remember a long
time ago somebody
>about some compressed air, or something like that,
that they used to
clean out
>their pump when it got sand in it.  Can anybody
remember what it was?

I don't remember what is was BUT.....  There is a
product called
compressed-gas duster that is made by Falcon Safety
Products - U.S.
company. (http://www.falconsafety.com)  There are
probably other
too.  Or check at a camera store; I first got similar
products for
off camera equipment.

Good luck

>Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly

Andrea Marshall, P1 BScH (Acadia)
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?