[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Blowing Out The Dust

Just go by a large computer store, like Best Buy etc. They sell aerosol cans
of air that are used to blow dust out of computer parts. Radio Shack has the
stuff too, I think. It's common stuff you should have no trouble finding
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml