Re: [IP] I have a dream

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have a dream of diabetes care combining the emotional, spiritual, and
> medical.
> Is it reasonable to expect "medical compliance and personal responsibility"
> of a life changing disease without including the emotional and spiritual?
> Jim S.
> email @ redacted

I'm really not sure of all the emotional and spiritual aspects of diabetes, but
I want to ask this.  If I promise to be "personally responsible", will the
"medical" community be "compliant" with my wishes and needs?  I think the answer
to this question may have the strongest effect on our "emotions" and "spirits!"

George      :>)