Re: [IP]OT (no subject)

When you fix the fence get a German Shepherd Dog ( or a doberman if you want
less shedding )... he will keep both the kids and the kittens off of your
property. Also the postmen, neighbors, relatives, friends... etc.

Also make sure you have homeowners insurance.

We have an 85 pound male GSD... he is a great companion for my son.
He is always on patrol and he keeps the undesirables off my property.

Good luck to you

H. Singer