Re: [IP] RE: ins. bankrupt

Not to argue with a fellow list member, BUT the Gulf War was a DECLARED
WAR!!!  But you are right in that Vietnam was a conflict.  ;-)  Sorry hubby
spent too long in the Gulf War, it is a bit of a sore spot.  AND speaking
of The Gulf War, has anything from the Gulf War Syndrome been linked to
diabetes?  Our four year old and only post-war baby has diabetes and now is
fighting ITP a second auto immune disease.  My hubby and I were interested
in finding out if there are any auto immune diseases linked to Gulf War
syndrome?  Any body????

Mom to Rachel and Blossom (MM 508)