Re: [IP] Blowing Out The Dust

If you go to a computer store like Fry's Electronics, you can get it. It's made
for blowing junk out of keyboards. I've been using one called Perfect Dust, but I
don't like it because it freezes whatever it touches... it is a very cold spray.
When I worked in a computer lab we used to use this stuff for freezing components
(integrated circuits, etc.) when we suspected they were getting too hot and not
running properly.

That much intense cold might not be good for the pump, so try to find one that
doesn't freeze objects that it comes in contact with.

Let me know if you find a good one 8-)

It just comes in a can, the same size as a can of spray paint.