[IP] Re: feelings and diabetes

I have accepted the fact that my pancreas doesn't work. Granted it does suck
to be a diabetic but it just is the way I have to live. I do have to live
this way with diabetes everyday but I would rather take care of my diabetes
before my diabetes does me in-with complications. I thank god many times
over that I don't have complications as of yet. It is totally normal to have
feelings and everybody's feelings are their own. I am taking medication for
depression and it is helping me tremendously as well as this
email @ redacted thing is helping me deal with my stinking diabetes. I
know that keeping positive and giving myself positive affirmations everyday
(sometimes it takes many more than once a day-life sucks often more than
once a day)-but it is a start for me to having a good day! I encourage you
to find something that gives you strength to stay on track because on track
means preventing problems from happening. We all know what those problems
are don't we! And they do suck!  Happy pumping! Sharon