re: [IP] night sweats

<< Certain illnesses can produce night sweats. Diabetes usually does not do
that. take care sasha, spot. >>

Actually, night sweats are a typical symptom of hypoglycemia according to all
the books.  When I was on MDI, I used to have night sweats frequently.  For
me, they were caused by nighttime lows--and if I didn't wake up, I would
frequently wake up in the a.m. with a bg of 250 and not know why.

I know how hard it is to do, Sasha, but when you're having unexplained
nighttime results, it's really important to wake yourself up more than once.
Until I checked my bg every couple of hours during the night, I didn't have
enough information to figure out what was going wrong.

good luck!