Re: [IP] Blowing Out The Dust

At 03:23 PM 10/04/2001 , you wrote:
>Hi everyone :)
>Erica's Minimed pump gets full of dust, most of which I can get out with the
>little brush that comes with it.  I remember a long time ago somebody talking
>about some compressed air, or something like that, that they used to clean out
>their pump when it got sand in it.  Can anybody remember what it was?

I don't remember what is was BUT.....  There is a product called Dust-Off,
compressed-gas duster that is made by Falcon Safety Products - U.S.
company. (http://www.falconsafety.com)  There are probably other companies
too.  Or check at a camera store; I first got similar products for dusting
off camera equipment.

Good luck

>Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly

Jim S.