[IP] liquid vs steel balls

Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:34:36 -0400
From: "Richard Haynes" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Regularity

Hey,
Recently I have had big trouble with Regularity. During the same sitting I
could go from big steel balls to almost liquid. So I took advice and this is
the conclusion. The only thing that is new is the amount of fiber in each
meal
or extra fiber to deal with the Regularity.

A std meal of instant oats( 32 gms carbo, 4 gms of fiber ) and wheat germ (12
gms carbo, 4 gms fiber ). So the total is 44 gms carbo and 8 gms fiber. I ate
3 meals of this mixture and varied it until I got it right. To replace a meal
with Metamucil or Psyllium ( 5 gms carbo, 5 gms fiber x 5 teaspoons). I
replaced 1 of the 3 oak means with the fiber then replace the 2nd oat meal
then the third.

To replace oats quite a number of things will suffice say Raisin Bran...

Has anybody had( has ) this kind of problem?
Take Care
Richard
could be gastroparesis or diabetic enteropathy. see your doc. if the regime
you selected works, keep doing it. Talk to your doctor.  Raisins are soo high
in glucose. spot