[IP] Tapes

In the kit that MM sends with diff. tapes, do they include Op-Site #4575 by
Smith + Nephew? It has a green strip on one end of the tape. This is what
was available 18 yrs. ago when I started pumping, as well as rolls of
Transpore. I cannot use Transpore, but have never had a problem with the S+N
Op-Site. It is about 2" x 3" and that green strip should be folded back onto
itself to make a *grabber* for easy removal. Maybe MM has it on their list
now, at one time they didn't and I couldn't use what they sent me. I called
and asked if I could return 2 boxes (@100) for credit. The one I talked to
said they DO have #4575 and traded me for them. Be sure to ask for this
style, also. (~_^)

It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you
love because of pride.